The Lakes Bar & Grille -                                        Smart Casual Dining
RSS

Recent Posts

Welcome to The Lakes Grille

Categories

Amazing Appetizers, Salads, Sandwiches to Fine Entrees
powered by

My Blog

Welcome to The Lakes Grille

Welcome to The Lakes Grille.  We want the opportunity to provide you with Amazing / Outstanding food; wine, cocktails and / or micro brews; service and value.  Join us between 5 - 6 p.m. nightly for 1/2 off your second meal of equal or lesser value.  We look forward to serving you in the near future.

26 Comments to Welcome to The Lakes Grille:

Comments RSS
Steve King on Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:25 PM
The best service, food and drinks!! A wonderful mellow place to relax and socialize. Heavenly.

Hank Lock on Sunday, September 11, 2011 9:58 AM
Thank you, Steve, for your comment. The staff and management of The Lakes value customers like you and will continue to strive to exceed your expectations for great food, great service at a great price.

Flamenca Playa on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:31 AM
Hello there I just wanted to tell you that I did enjoy looking at your blog and to wish you good luck with it in the future - Flamenca Playa

Chanel Altea on Sunday, September 04, 2016 6:40 AM
Hi there I just wanted to say that I enjoyed my visit to your site and to wish you the best of luck with it in the coming years - Chanel Altea

Nifiah Reid on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:24 AM
I love The Lakes Grille. I live an hour away and I still drive here. This is the best place for food and drinks. Waiting on another wine tasting...had the best time ever!!!!!

Hank Lock on Friday, October 21, 2011 8:45 AM
We are glad to make the journey a great dining experience. Thank you for your comments...we value you as a customer.

Brian Cullen on Monday, January 16, 2012 2:54 PM
I love the Lakes Grille. The food is always delicious served up by their warm and friendly staff and the selection of Michigan craft beers is always great. We're so glad to have you in our neighborhood!!

Hank Lock on Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:39 PM
Thank you, Brian, for your comments. Serving valued customers like you makes the servers, bartenders, kitchen staff and management jobs rewarding. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

George B on Saturday, April 21, 2012 9:22 PM
I plan to be there for the FIRST time tomorrow, 4/22/2012. I was reviewing the Dinner menu and I saw the $5 Coupon (in blue) at the bottom of the page. NOT clickable! Good until 4-30-12...so I printed page 4 and I'll bring it in tomorrow...see how it's gonna fly :-) PS I tried it with Both IE9 and Firefox 11.0...Nothing!

Kay on Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:03 PM
Wow, I am impressed. Food great, and the service was exceptional. We live about 45 minutes away, and will be back for sure! The ribs, and sides were delicious! Reservations online...welcome to the twenty-first century!!! Thank you very much.

Amani on Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:48 AM
Lakes Grille I like most at all! I just pleased to read about this entry and all this information seem to me very impressive and also wait for next update. Thanks then head up! :lol:

Hank Lock on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:58 AM
Thank you, Amani, for your comments. We value you for who you are......A Valued Customer....and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Anton Irvin on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:17 AM
The Lakes Grille is a wonderful place! Sometimes I go there with my friends. I think your service is best for food and drinks. I really like your service. Thanks for this lovely allocation. Keep it up.

Hank Lock on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:58 AM
Thank you for the comments. I will share your blog comments with the total staff. We strive for the best in food quality, drinks and service as you noted and will continue to make each and every dining experience.....AMAZING. Again, thank you.

salvatore ferragamo on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:03 PM
Commerce Township, food, drink

Jill Noble on Sunday, September 22, 2013 2:45 PM
Boom! Commerce Township, food, drink

blog on Thursday, May 08, 2014 4:10 PM
blog very nice website blog nice job.

allan needleman on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:45 AM
I love the great varieties of food and excellent service you guys have at The Lakes Grille. Thank you, Allan Needleman.

ReferatMD on Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:59 AM
Nice blog!

Joseph LeForce on Thursday, December 10, 2015 4:13 PM
My first time last night at Lakes , The best service , the best food ( cowboy burger , the open faced flounder) wonderful . I cant wait to go back . Thank you Alex for great service . 4 stars

Hank on Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:16 PM
Thank you, Joseph, for your comments. Alex and the total staff are honored that we "hit it out of the park / exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit where we again are honored to serve you a great meal, great drink and great service.

Allison on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:07 PM
I need to know what you do to make your french onion soup the best I have ever had!! :)

Mark on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 3:20 PM
Personally, I love wine along with some fruits. Is there any opportunity to get together for this 2017? I hope it would be more exciting if we arranged this year. Thanks and keep it up!

best indoor grill for healthy eating on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 6:50 PM
Yes lakes grille are the best because they provide the best experience

Hank Lock on Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:14 AM
Thank you for your comment, will share it with the staff