The Lakes Bar & Grille -                                        Smart Casual Dining
RSS

Recent Posts

Welcome to The Lakes Grille

Categories

Amazing Appetizers, Salads, Sandwiches to Fine Entrees
powered by

My Blog

Welcome to The Lakes Grille

Welcome to The Lakes Grille.  We want the opportunity to provide you with Amazing / Outstanding food; wine, cocktails and / or micro brews; service and value.  Join us between 5 - 6 p.m. nightly for 1/2 off your second meal of equal or lesser value.  We look forward to serving you in the near future.

44 Comments to Welcome to The Lakes Grille:

Comments RSS
Steve King on Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:25 PM
The best service, food and drinks!! A wonderful mellow place to relax and socialize. Heavenly.

Hank Lock on Sunday, September 11, 2011 9:58 AM
Thank you, Steve, for your comment. The staff and management of The Lakes value customers like you and will continue to strive to exceed your expectations for great food, great service at a great price.

Flamenca Playa on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:31 AM
Hello there I just wanted to tell you that I did enjoy looking at your blog and to wish you good luck with it in the future - Flamenca Playa

Chanel Altea on Sunday, September 04, 2016 6:40 AM
Hi there I just wanted to say that I enjoyed my visit to your site and to wish you the best of luck with it in the coming years - Chanel Altea

british essay help on Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:43 AM
I looked at your menu, and it looks delicious. The Fresh Catch is something to look forward to. Any seafood catch for that day would surely be fresh and tasty when it is finally cooked. Combined with the perfect wine or microbrew, lunch or dinner will be awesome! I'm ready to make that reservation!

http://www.researchwritingkings.com/review-of-oxbridgeesm/says-co on Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:47 PM
Please provide a customer feedback page. Where the customer can freely tell their opinion about the service, food and other products that you guys offer. Also put a rating bar so that other people will know how good the service, food and the products in your restaurant. Also provide a picture wall for guests who already come and enjoy your food and service. This will help you advertise your business.

Nifiah Reid on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:24 AM
I love The Lakes Grille. I live an hour away and I still drive here. This is the best place for food and drinks. Waiting on another wine tasting...had the best time ever!!!!!

Hank Lock on Friday, October 21, 2011 8:45 AM
We are glad to make the journey a great dining experience. Thank you for your comments...we value you as a customer.

Brian Cullen on Monday, January 16, 2012 2:54 PM
I love the Lakes Grille. The food is always delicious served up by their warm and friendly staff and the selection of Michigan craft beers is always great. We're so glad to have you in our neighborhood!!

Hank Lock on Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:39 PM
Thank you, Brian, for your comments. Serving valued customers like you makes the servers, bartenders, kitchen staff and management jobs rewarding. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

George B on Saturday, April 21, 2012 9:22 PM
I plan to be there for the FIRST time tomorrow, 4/22/2012. I was reviewing the Dinner menu and I saw the $5 Coupon (in blue) at the bottom of the page. NOT clickable! Good until 4-30-12...so I printed page 4 and I'll bring it in tomorrow...see how it's gonna fly :-) PS I tried it with Both IE9 and Firefox 11.0...Nothing!

resume reviews on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 10:55 PM
I am a fan of outdoor dining with my family and friends. I am so happy that I found this page because I will include this on my list on where to dine next. I just love outdoor dining because it makes me calm because of the nature. I am always fascinated by its beauty that is why I love to stay since I do not care how many hours in there. Knowing that this grill of yours is near the lake it makes me so happy, surely I can feel the fresh air coming from the breeze off the lake. I am looking forward to dine here this weekend with my friends.

Kay on Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:03 PM
Wow, I am impressed. Food great, and the service was exceptional. We live about 45 minutes away, and will be back for sure! The ribs, and sides were delicious! Reservations online...welcome to the twenty-first century!!! Thank you very much.

Maria on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 10:46 PM
The food is so delicious! I must go back there and bring my friends with me.

Amani on Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:48 AM
Lakes Grille I like most at all! I just pleased to read about this entry and all this information seem to me very impressive and also wait for next update. Thanks then head up! :lol:

Hank Lock on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:58 AM
Thank you, Amani, for your comments. We value you for who you are......A Valued Customer....and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Anton Irvin on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:17 AM
The Lakes Grille is a wonderful place! Sometimes I go there with my friends. I think your service is best for food and drinks. I really like your service. Thanks for this lovely allocation. Keep it up.

Hank Lock on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:58 AM
Thank you for the comments. I will share your blog comments with the total staff. We strive for the best in food quality, drinks and service as you noted and will continue to make each and every dining experience.....AMAZING. Again, thank you.

salvatore ferragamo on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:03 PM
Commerce Township, food, drink

Jill Noble on Sunday, September 22, 2013 2:45 PM
Boom! Commerce Township, food, drink

blog on Thursday, May 08, 2014 4:10 PM
blog very nice website blog nice job.

allan needleman on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:45 AM
I love the great varieties of food and excellent service you guys have at The Lakes Grille. Thank you, Allan Needleman.

ReferatMD on Sunday, September 13, 2015 9:59 AM
Nice blog!

Joseph LeForce on Thursday, December 10, 2015 4:13 PM
My first time last night at Lakes , The best service , the best food ( cowboy burger , the open faced flounder) wonderful . I cant wait to go back . Thank you Alex for great service . 4 stars

Hank on Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:16 PM
Thank you, Joseph, for your comments. Alex and the total staff are honored that we "hit it out of the park / exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit where we again are honored to serve you a great meal, great drink and great service.

Allison on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:07 PM
I need to know what you do to make your french onion soup the best I have ever had!! :)

Mark on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 3:20 PM
Personally, I love wine along with some fruits. Is there any opportunity to get together for this 2017? I hope it would be more exciting if we arranged this year. Thanks and keep it up!

best indoor grill for healthy eating on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 6:50 PM
Yes lakes grille are the best because they provide the best experience

Hank Lock on Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:14 AM
Thank you for your comment, will share it with the staff

www on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:53 PM
Great content!

top 5 on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 1:04 PM
Great site!

email marketing reveiws on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 7:55 AM
Great site!

wow on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 6:38 AM
wownawow
Reply to comment

https://www.researchwritingkings.com/review-of-essaypro-com/ on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 6:44 AM
First of all thanks for posting this and letting us share our thoughts through your comment section. Now, I want to share our experience in this place with my friends. It was a very nice place with amazing services.Your lakes and bar grille is one of my collegues told me this place and we had fun together. I loved your meals and it satisfied my cravings. So, I should say you really are the best of the grilles that I have been to so far.

PhD dissertation writing service on Thursday, August 09, 2018 9:02 PM
I have heard about this place many times. However, I could not go there till date because I got always busy with my tough schedule. However, I will visit there soon.

Anonymous on Thursday, September 06, 2018 10:27 PM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY Hi, there, as for your question, you definitely need to buy a product key to activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key. But don't need to worry about how and where to buy the genuine product key. You can go to the professional site http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ . Choose the target product and order it online. The support email will be sent to you at the first time. If you have any other technical questions, you can also communicate with their support team. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

http://asphalt8modapk.com on Saturday, September 08, 2018 11:20 AM

best resume writing service 2018 on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:06 PM
I am a very big fan of your outstanding food and cocktails. I remembered when it was my brother's birthday and we went to this place. I could still remember yesterday when we were so in love with your service. It was fun, enjoyable and amazing. I would also like to commend your manager. Your managing skills are so great. Do you remember the problem we had back then when we ran out of wines because of some sort of a problem with the delivery? You were able to amazingly handle that situation and ended up having the beers delivered on the right moment. Thanks for your service. I loved it.

Ethro Cab on Thursday, November 29, 2018 12:30 AM
Decent post. I like the manner in which you begin and after that close your musings. A debt of gratitude is in order for this data .I truly value your work, keep it up. http://www.ethrocab.com/

amazing on Friday, November 30, 2018 1:30 AM
Thanks for the great post.

Anonymous on Thursday, December 06, 2018 3:39 AM
This is usually a area primarily at risk from mud and additionally damage -- relates to your ex inside footwear, which can be regularly dull and also whet, specifically for the period of icy weather so they might deliver those to get a for an extended time! Vertebroplasty

disk at 100 windows 10 on Monday, December 10, 2018 5:33 AM
With the help of MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable Edition, you can easily fix disk read error. Just purchase its Professional Edition and use “Bootable Media” feature to create a bootable disc to boot your computer now.

Health Care Pill on Sunday, December 16, 2018 2:08 PM
This is extremely valuable post for me. This will completely going to help me in my task. http://www.healthcarepill.com/